Yoga for Children Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Come and join The Sea Within, for a creative childrens yoga and Mindfulness workshop.
Yoga is a magical experience for children. It teaches them how to express themselves, use their imaginations and to learn how to relax!
Children will be guided through animal/object themed yoga postures, breathing and mindfulness techniques using creative storytelling and movement.
Children will be taught using a heart led approach and will leave the class more balanced, calm and self-assured.
Benefits of yoga for children include:
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved balance and co-ordination
- Improved confidence and resilience
- Development of imagination and creative thinking
The workshop is suited for ages 4-7
5.00 - 6.00pm
Wednesday 16th January
Please contact Jess for more details
- Yoga for Kids Workshop£7£70£0