Tween Yoga & Mindfulness
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Jess for a fun and relaxing online yoga and mindfulness session!
Life is unusual and uncertain at this time and children may be feeling unsettled. Yoga is the perfect chance for kids to release energy in a positive way and connect to their bodies and minds!
Children will be taught using a heart led approach and will be led through breathing exercises, mindfulness and yoga postures in a safe and creative way.
We will have a different theme each week, often inspired by nature, stories, art work and music.
Benefits of yoga for children include:
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved feelings of calm
- Improved confidence and resilience
- Development of imagination and creative thinking
Suitable for ages 8-12
PAY BY DONATION - SUGGESTED PAYMENT £5
* Free to all NHS and key worker families as well as those in financial difficulty - please get in touch to arrange.
I have space for 12 kids in each group to ensure that everyone has a chance to speak if they want to :)
- Register for a 'Zoom' account and I will send you an invite via email with an ID and password
- Create a clear space for children and either stay in the room or leave them to enjoy the class alone (please be nearby)
- Join 10 minutes before the start, you will wait in the 'virtual waiting room' until I admit you
- Please show children how to put the microphone and camera on/off
* PLEASE REGISTER VIA THE TICKET LINK, AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS
- Tween Online Yoga£5£50£0