Teen Mindfulness - The School of Heart
Time & Location
About The Event
This mindfulness class is a great way to learn how to relax and feel calmer, especially during these uncertain times.
During the sessions you will learn about what mindfulness is and how it can help you to understand your emotions, in a calm way using meditation, yoga, breathing exercises and art.
Mindfulness is all about paying attention to the present moment and living in the here and now. It is easy to ponder on negative thoughts throughout the day. Learn to let these negative thoughts simply float away and focus on the positives in a challenging situation.
Being mindful will change your whole outlook on life and will provide you with a toolkit of ninja powers to be able to take on the world!
- Increased feelings of calm
- Increased resilience
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved creativity and imagination
- Improved overall health mentally and physically
The classes include:
- Mindfulness activities
- Breathing and concentration techniques
- Yoga movement
- Art and creative activities
A few things to mention about the Zoom classes....
- Please register for the course and you will be invited to join the class, 15 minutes prior to the start.
- Please Register for a Zoom account
- Ensure that your camera and microphone are working
- Please dress appropriately...pyjamas are ok though!
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before the session starts
- Please let other people in the house know that you are in your lesson
6 week course - £35
One off session - £5
Free to all children of NHS, keyworkers and those struggling financially at this current time
- 6 Week Teen Mindfulness course£35£350£0
- Drop in Teen Mindfulness£5£50£0