Thu, 07 Jan|
Teen Mindfulness - School of the heart
Creative and empowering mindfulness class for young people ages 13 - 17
Time & Location
07 Jan 2021, 17:15 GMT – 11 Feb 2021, 18:30 GMT
About The Event
This mindfulness class is a great way to learn how to relax and feel calmer, in a fun and safe space.
During the sessions you will learn about what mindfulness is and how it can help you to understand your emotions, in a calm way using meditation, yoga, breathing exercises and art.
Mindfulness is all about paying attention to the present moment and living in the here and now. It is easy to ponder on negative thoughts throughout the day. Learn to let these negative thoughts simply float away and focus on the positives in a situation.
Being mindful will change your whole outlook on life and will provide you with a toolkit of ninja powers to be able to take on the world!
- Increased feelings of calm
- Increased resilience
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved creativity and imagination
- Improved overall health mentally and physically
The classes include:
- Mindfulness activities
- Breathing and concentration techniques
- Yoga movement
- Art and creative activities
6 week course - £40
Drop in - £7.50
- Register for a 'Zoom' account and I will send you an invite via email with an ID and password
- Create a clear space for children and either stay in the room or leave them to enjoy the class alone (please be nearby)
- Join 10 minutes before the start, you will wait in the 'virtual waiting room' until I admit you
- Please show children how to put the microphone and camera on/off
* PLEASE REGISTER VIA THE TICKET LINK, AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS
6 Week Teen Mindfulness
6 week Teen Mindfulness
Drop in Teen Mindfulness