Wed, 01 Nov|
Online Tween Art and Relax
A relaxing online Mindful Art session for children ages 6-12
Time & Location
01 Nov 2023, 17:30 GMT – 06 Dec 2023, 18:45 GMT
About The Event
Come and join Jess for a calming creative mindfulness class for pre teens.
Children will take part in group meditations, mindfulness and breathing exercises as well as creating their own meaningful artwork 'from the heart'.
A great chance for kids to slow down, relax and check in with their emotions as well as connect to nature. They will learn how to find calm in their bodies and minds, share how they feel and learn new art skills.
Benefits of mindfulness for children include:
- Better emotional awareness
- Increased confidence
- Calmer minds
- Improved mental and physical health
Suitable for kids ages 6-12 years old
17:30 - 18:45
6 week block £50
The class will be a LIVE SESSION, with occasional video recorded meditations and activities.
I have space for maximum 15 children in each group to ensure that everyone has a chance to speak if they want to :)
- Create a clear space for children and either stay in the room or leave them to enjoy the class alone
- Join 5 minutes before the start, you will wait in the 'virtual waiting room' until I admit you
- Please show children how to put the microphone and camera on/off
- You will need basic art equipment such as: Drawing paper, pencils, fine-liner pen, watercolour paints, coloured pencils, scissors and glue etc. I may email prior to the lesson if children need to collect any items specifically for the activity :)
Tween Art and Relax£50.00
Free trial Tween Art & Relax
Free trial for first class£0.00
Tween Art and Relax£9.00