Mindfulness for Teens
Time & Location
About The Event
This mindfulness class is a great way to encourage young people to stop, breathe and be present in the moment.
The transition from childhood to adulthood can be tough emotionally, physically and mentally. The stress of exams, social media and body image can cause anxiety and self esteem issues in many young people.
During the sessions you will learn about what mindfulness is and how it can help you deal with your emotions in a calm way using meditation, breathing techniques and positive thinking.
Mindfulness is all about paying attention to the present moment and living in the here and now. It is easy to ponder on negative thoughts throughout the day. Learn to let these negative thoughts simply float away and focus on the positives in a situation.
Being mindful will change your whole outlook on life and will provide you with a toolkit of ninja powers to be able to take on the world!
Benefits on mindfulness and yoga for teens
- Increased feelings of calm
- Increased resilience and confidence
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved creativity and imagination
- Improved overall health mentally and physically
The classes include:
- Mindfulness activities
- Breathing and concentration techniques
- Yoga movement
- Art and creative activities
5 week course - £35
Drop in £7.50
- 5 Week Teen Mindfulness course£35£350£0
- Drop in Teen Mindfulness£7.50£7.500£0