Kids Yoga and Art, ages 4-7
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Jess for a fun and relaxing online yoga and art session!
Yoga is a magical experience for children. It teaches them how to express themselves, use their imaginations and to learn how to relax! Life is unusual and un-certain at this time and children may be feeling un-settled. Yoga is the perfect chance for kids to release energy in a positive way and connect to their bodies and minds.
Children will be guided through animal/object themed yoga postures, breathing and mindfulness techniques using creative storytelling and games. Children will be taught using a heart led approach and will leave the class more balanced, calm and self-assured.
Following a short yoga adventure, children will create meaningful art work related to the class.
Benefits of yoga, mindfulness and art for children include:
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved feelings of calm
- Improved confidence and resilience
- Development of imagination and creative thinking
The online session is suitable for ages 4-7
I have space for 12 kids in each group to ensure that everyone has a chance to speak if they want to :)
- Please register for a 'Zoom' account and I will send you an invite 1 hour before the start
- Create a clear space for children to move and please be in the room to supervise
- Please join the class 5 minutes before the start
11:00 - 11:45am
FREE to NHS and key workers, as well as those who have lost their work recently. Please get in touch to register you place :)
Any questions please ask!
- Kids Onine Yoga and Art£5£50£0