Free Tween Yoga & Mindfulness
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Jess for a fun and relaxing online yoga and mindfulness session!
Life is unusual and uncertain at this time and children may be feeling unsettled. Yoga is the perfect chance for kids to release energy in a positive way and connect to their bodies and minds!
Children will be taught using a heart led approach and will be led through breathing exercises, mindfulness and yoga postures in a safe and creative way.
We will have a different theme each week, often inspired by nature, stories, art work and music.
Benefits of yoga for children include:
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved feelings of calm
- Improved confidence and resilience
- Development of imagination and creative thinking
Suitable for ages 8-12
I have space for 12 kids in each group to ensure that everyone has a chance to speak if they want to :)
- Please register for a 'Zoom' account and I will send you an invite 30 mins before it starts
- Create a clear space for children and either stay in the room or leave them to enjoy the class alone
- Please join the class 15 minutes before the start
- Please put microphones on mute once the class has started
* PLEASE REGISTER VIA THE TICKET LINK, AT LEAST 3 HOURS BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS
- Kids Online Yoga£0£00£0