Family Mindful Art
Time & Location
About The Event
Come and join Jess for a calming, online art and mindfulness class.
Families will enjoy taking part in meditations and other calming mindful activities, as well as creating their own meaningful artwork.
A great chance for everyone to slow down, relax and check in with their emotions. Especially at such an uncertain and ever changing time. They will learn how to find calm in their bodies and minds, share how they feel and learn new art skills.
Benefits of mindfulness include:
- Better emotional awareness
- Increased confidence
- Calmer minds
- Improved mental and physical health
The sessions are taught by Jess Wilkinson, experienced art, yoga and mindfulness teacher.
Suitable for kids ages 7-12 years old
11:00 - 12:00
I have space for 15 families in each group
- Please register for a 'Zoom' account and I will send you an invite 30 mins before it starts
- Create a clear space for children to sit and draw
- Parents may be present but not required to participate
- Please join the class 15 minutes before the start
- Please put microphones on mute once the class has started
- Family Mindful Art£0£00£0