Art From The Heart for Adults
Time & Location
About The Event
Come and join Jess for a calming art and mindfulness class for parents, teachers and others!
A great chance for you to relax and tune in with your emotions, using mindfulness and art techniques.
This weekly class is a small and relaxed group and offers a chance for you to find some peace within your day. Following a different nature theme each week, we use meditation to find our calm and create meaningful art work.
A great chance to explore mindfulness, your creative side and your inner child! No art experience required and there is no right or wrong way of creating here at The Sea Within...we make our art 'from the heart' :)
The sessions are taught by Jess Wilkinson, experienced art, yoga and mindfulness teacher.
19:45 - 20:45
The class will be a LIVE SESSION
PAY BY DONATION - SUGGESTED PAYMENT £8
Please pay via PayPal - email@example.com
Reference - ART FROM THE HEART
* Free to all NHS and key worker families as well as those in financial difficulty - please get in touch to arrange.
- Register for a 'Zoom' account and I will send you an invite via email with an ID and password
- Create a calm space for yourself in a quiet room in the house (as quiet as possible...I know it's not always easy!)
- Join 10 minutes before the start, you will wait in the 'virtual waiting room' until I admit you
* PLEASE REGISTER VIA THE TICKET LINK, AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS
- Art From the Heart£0£00£0