Art and Yoga Summer Camp!
Time & Location
About The Event
Come and join Jess for a fun and calming art and yoga club!
Keep the kids entertained, relaxed and happy this summer by attending my special summer creative sessions!
It has been a very strange year, with lots of change and uncertainty. With schools re-opening in September and summer holidays a little different than usual this year, children need a little bit of extra reassurance and a space to express themselves.
During the sessions kids will take part in meditations, yoga, art activities and journalling. Meeting new friends in the process and filling their hearts with positivity!
Benefits of mindfulness for children include:
- Better emotional awareness
- Increased confidence
- Calmer minds
- Improved mental and physical health
The sessions are taught by Jess Wilkinson from a heart led approach, experienced art, yoga and mindfulness teacher.
Suitable for kids ages 7-13 years old
10:00 - 12:30pm
£12 per child
The club will be a LIVE ZOOM SESSION
* Free to all NHS and key worker families as well as those in financial difficulty - please get in touch to arrange.
I have space for 12 kids in each group to ensure that everyone has a chance to speak if they want to :)
- Register for a 'Zoom' account and I will send you an invite via email with an ID and password
- Create a clear space for children and leave them to enjoy the class alone (please be nearby)
- Join 10 minutes before the start, you will wait in the 'virtual waiting room' until I admit you
- Please show children how to put the microphone and camera on/off
* PLEASE REGISTER VIA THE TICKET LINK, AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE THE CLASS STARTS
- Art and Yoga Summer Camp!£12£120£0