Wed, 11 Nov|
6 weeks - Online Tween Art and Relax
A relaxing online art and mindfulness session for 8-12 year olds.
Time & Location
11 Nov 2020, 17:30 – 16 Dec 2020, 18:30
About The Event
Come and join Jess for a calming art and mindfulness class!
Kids will take part in group meditations, mindfulness and breathing exercises as well as creating their own meaningful artwork.
A great chance for kids to slow down, relax and check in with their emotions. Especially at such an uncertain and ever changing time. They will learn how to find calm in their bodies and minds, share how they feel and learn new art skills.
Benefits of mindfulness for children include:
- Better emotional awareness
- Increased confidence
- Calmer minds
- Improved mental and physical health
The sessions are taught by Jess Wilkinson, experienced art, yoga and mindfulness teacher.
Suitable for kids ages 8-12 years old
17:30 - 18:30
6 week block £40
The class will be a LIVE SESSION, with occasional video recorded meditations and activities.
I have space for 12 kids in each group to ensure that everyone has a chance to speak if they want to :)
- Register for a 'Zoom' account and I will send you an invite via email with an ID and password
- Create a clear space for children and either stay in the room or leave them to enjoy the class alone (please be nearby)
- Join 10 minutes before the start, you will wait in the 'virtual waiting room' until I admit you
- Please show children how to put the microphone and camera on/off
Tween Art and Relax